‘It’s never too late to fulfil your life purpose’.
That’s the first sentence from my friend Pat Duckworth’s new book; Hot women Rock: How To discover Your Midlife Entrepreneurial Mojo.’ And I completely agree. I was 47 when I started to work out what I really wanted from my life and I haven’t looked back.
And in case you’re thinking ‘but I don’t know what my purpose is’ that’s okay too, because working through the questions in the book will give you the answers you need to help you create the life you really want.
That’s why I’m really excited to have contributed my story to Pat’s book and to be supporting it wholeheartedly. In addition to the insightful tips and transformational training Pat shares, there are also 21 powerful stories and insights from successful women who broke through their barriers in midlife to claim their entrepreneurial mojo.
In this book, you’ll master:
- Finding your strength through your authenticity
- Revealing your true identity and purpose
- How to motivate yourself in any circumstance
- Changing your beliefs to free yourself from old habits
- Speaking your purpose with power and conviction
- Taking effective action using your strengths and skills
- Creating a supportive environment for your entrepreneurial mojo to thrive
Here’s my story from the book.