I imagine that you have some questions, so here are few that other clients have asked, and, if your question isn’t here, please drop me a line.
- What are time line coaching techniques?
- What is Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
- What’s the benefit of NLP over other coaching techniques?
- What happens during the initial discussion?
- What else do I need to know?
- How do I make payment?
- Are there any conditions or restrictions?
What are time line coaching techniques?
I use these techniques in the Let Go and Move On programme
Your life experiences and the memories associated with them affect how you live today, and it’s ‘stuff’ from the past that determines your behaviour and stops you from achieving what you want. This shows up in your life when you:
- Have inappropriate emotional reactions or outbursts like bursts of anger or sadness.
- Carry around negative emotions such as grief and sadness over things that happened in the past.
- Miss events, such as family gatherings, because of negative emotions.
Using time line coaching techniques enables you to:
- Let go of negative emotions from the past such as anger, sadness and guilt quickly and effortlessly so that you can react naturally to future situations – without the emotional baggage of the past.
- Delete dis-empowering decisions that hold you back such as ‘I’m not good enough…’, ‘I can never be…’ and to replace them with useful and empowering alternatives.
- Create your future the way you want it.
Once you’ve let go of those old negative feelings from the past you’ll be in charge of your emotional state and inspired and motivated to create a future you love.
And best of all – unlike other types of therapy where you have to relive the negative emotion in order to come to terms with it, time line techniques allow you to deal with those negative events and emotions WITHOUT experiencing them again and re-living them.
Here’s a short video which explains how they work in more detail.
What is Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) explores the relationship between how you think, how you communicate and how you behave. Becoming more aware of your thoughts, feelings and behaviours gives greater self-understanding.
- With this knowledge and understanding there are powerful tools and techniques that can be used to identify and change unhelpful thoughts and behaviour, replacing them with new, positive and constructive behaviours and beliefs.
- Using NLP tools and techniques can increase your confidence and motivation. You can discover what really makes you tick, and change any limiting beliefs so that you begin living the life you really want. NLP can and will change your life.
What’s the benefit of NLP over other coaching techniques?
Many coaching techniques work with the client’s conscious mind through conversation and goal setting, concentrating on the present and future.
NLP change techniques are more long-lasting because:
- They work with both the conscious and unconscious mind. We function better when there’s integration and co-operation between our conscious and unconscious mind and using NLP can give this integration.
- They can explore the past to replace negative patterns of behaviour and thinking (e.g. Limiting Beliefs) with more positive ones, making deeper and more permanent change.
- They create the possibility of further change happening through time and in different areas of life as a result of the initial change.
- NLP coaching can be content-free so you may not need to tell me the full details of your issues in order for them to be resolved.
What happens during the initial discussion?
In big picture terms I’ll ask you some questions about where you are now, the problems and issues you face, what you want to change and where you want your life to be. You can ask me any questions you have and by the end of thirty minutes we can decide the best way forward for you.
When you’re being coached by someone it’s important that you feel comfortable with them. Sometimes that happens and sometimes it doesn’t. I really hope that we can work together, but I’ll understand that if, for whatever reason, you decide that working with me isn’t going to get you to where you want to be.
As Albert Einstein said ‘We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them’ and ‘Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results’ so why not drop me an email at info(at)LesleyPyne(dot)co(dot)uk to arrange a complimentary thirty-minute telephone conversation and we’ll spend twenty to thirty minutes getting clarity on how we can work together. There’s absolutely no obligation.
What else do I need to know?
- I love working with clients who are committed to change. Many report that, although they started working with me with the one specific challenge in mind, by the end they had more clarity and confidence in other areas of their life.
- As I work on Skype, I work with women in all parts of the world.
- I do 1–1 sessions Monday to Fridays.
- I take my own personal development seriously and have my own coach.
- I will give you full support and be focused on what you want to achieve. I will equip you with the techniques to achieve what we have agreed.
- I am an Accredited Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and I follow the (ANLP) code of Ethics and the Association for Coaching Code of Ethics and Good Coaching Practice.
How do I make payment?
Once we’ve agreed a programme I’ll invoice you. Payment must be made before the start of each session, by PayPal or bank transfer. We will agree this when we arrange your first session.
Are there any conditions or restrictions?
Please note the NLP I offer is for people who are psychologically fit and healthy and is not ‘therapy’ or ‘counselling’. If you have any psychological or medical condition, whether or not you are on medication or seeing a medical professional about it, you must discuss this with me in confidence before booking. In confirming your booking you are agreeing to this condition.