Tailor-made support, just for you.
Maybe you’d like help on a specific topic.
Or perhaps you need a nudge in the right direction.
A long programme seems like a big step just now.
What you want is a smaller step; some specific help now.
You want someone to talk to; someone to listen and offer support.
You want someone who knows what you’re going through because she’s been where you are and knows what steps to take to move forward.
After all, you’ve read my blogs, so you know I can help you.
What you need is a Support Session.
What’s a Support Session and how does it work?
A Support Session is a 1-1 session with me, totally tailored to you. And as we’re talking about steps, there are four.
- You set the agenda.
- Learning how to answer the question ‘do you have children?’
- How to deal with a challenging family member,
- How to stay strong when a colleague/friend announces their pregnancy,
- Ways to increase your confidence,
- General coping strategies,
- How to stay calm,
- Suggestions for how to find my purpose,
- How to be kind to my self – self-compassion,
This just a selection, I’m sure you can think of others.
- Then we’ll have up to 60 minutes together on Skype or by phone.
- I’ll follow up with any tips and resources that we’ve discussed in the session.
- And I’m available to support you by email for 2 weeks after your session.
So at the end you will leave with;
A clear way forward with tried and trusted tools and techniques to support you,
Better equipped to deal with the thing you were stuck with,
And most of all you know what steps to take to move your life forwards.
A Support Session is for you if you could really do with some help around a specific area of your life.
It’s completely tailored to your needs, so if you’re not sure your issue is suitable, please send me an email on email@example.com and ask.
You’ll need to answer some questions in advance so that YOU’RE focused on what you’d like to achieve and I’M fully prepared. That way you’ll achieve the most from our time together.
Your investment is £80.
- A pre-session questionnaire,
- Up to 60 minutes skype or telephone consultation,
- Access to relevant tips and resources,
- Email support for up to 2 weeks after your session,
And remember, you’ll feel the benefits of the Support Session for a long time afterwards, because the techniques I teach apply to all areas of your life, not just to childlessness.
What a Support Session isn’t.
We both know that the biggest change comes when you fully commit to a longer programme. In a Support Session I’ll challenge you and you’ll learn the steps you need, BUT you won’t achieve the deeper change that you’ll get from a longer programme. Working together over a longer time means that we can go deeper and you’ll complete exercises between sessions to support and enhance this. If you want deeper change then take a look at the Let Go and Move On programme.
So if you’re looking for an opportunity to start moving forward with your life
Take the first step and request your Support Session
Simply drop me an email at info(at)LesleyPyne(dot)co(dot)uk letting me know what you’d like help with and I’ll send you full details.
I look forward to working with you.